November 9, 2016
Back to the Future in Credit Management
Marty McFly would recognize today’s business credit applications as going back to his grandfather’s generation. Little has changed – until now, that is.
Automated Credit Application Systems (ACAS) change all this, as they automate and accelerate the onboarding of new customers, some even integrating industry trade and credit bureau data, and delivering a complete “decision file”. This is a reinvention of the manual credit processes that have not changed in many decades.
- Beginning to end decision workflow: Customer -Sales – Credit
- Applications, Guaranties, and Compliance Agreements, digitally signed and filed
- Financial statements
- Customer Credit and Bank References
- Industry trade experiences
- Optional bureau analyst guidance
- Automatic credit review followups
The objective of ACAS is to eliminate the convoluted and time-consuming process of on-boarding new customers and accelerate the approval of orders, while reducing time frames.
The process starts with the customer, who inputs and uploads the information needed by the creditor, even digitally signing any required documents. All information and documents are retained in a secure file, plus uploaded to the creditor.
- Remarkably faster customer on-boarding, and slashed overhead
- Reduction of errors and re-work
- Eliminate paper with secure digital files
- Client customized branding
- Automatic scheduled renewals
- Eliminate wasted sales representative time
- Custom workflow and follow-up timeline
Smyyth LLC – Credit-to-Cash Technology and Managed Services
Smyyth and its Creditek division provide world-class end-to-end or modular Outsourced Services and Carixa tm Credit-to-Cash software-as-a-service (SaaS), Receivables “Cure” projects, and Consulting to enable companies to attain extraordinary cash flow and profits using best practices for managing credit, accounts receivable, collections, deductions, disputes and cash application.
The Carixa™ Credit to Cash platform streamlines operations, slashes costs and increases profits.