What Is Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?
Robotic process automation (RPA) automates routine tasks through software that replaces human workers functioning across various applications. Robotic processes are programmed to simulate human tasks and workflow through many steps and contingent action, including launching other systems. An example of a simple RPA task would be to access and download a proof-of-delivery from a transportation carrier system, then email it to a customer with a request for payment plus an invoice copy appended from the host ERP system. RPA software reduces the burden for employees of low-value repetitive, simple tasks.
Autonomously Fetch, Reconcile, Dispute, and Prevent Retailer Claims & Deductions
Vendor / Supplier/ Carrier Portal document and data fetching and exchange for orders, accounts payable, deductions, claims, and PODs can be automated with AI-based RPA that eliminates manual operations and improve profits and cash flow. We provide this as a turnkey automated service. Using accounts receivable process automation and AI, we identify, capture, interpret, process and automatically take action based on rules and learning.
1. Retrieving/exchanging data, deduction notifications, debit memos, skipped invoice alerts, etc., with ERP systems, internally and with customers and other partners.
2. Validating the data between systems.
3. Reconciling line-level detail from web portals.
4. Uploading documentation to customer/retailer portals
5. Downloading (and append/forward) documents from ERP, retailer, and carrier web portals for use in collection systems.
6. Smart Actions, Workflows, Escalations using AI and best-practice rules and policies.
Our Carixa Retriever-Exchange™ RPA/AI tools are very flexible, so whatever your need in automating access to trading partner systems, talk to us as we can provide a scalable, custom solution to achieve your goals. You can speed operations, reduce your revenue slippage, and increase profits.
Carixa Retriever-Exchange™ RPA/AI connects to customers, shippers, and to your own disparate systems to extract, interpret, complete, or re-assign (via flexible workflow) the claims, deductions, proofs of deliveries, and other documents and data need to accelerate your cash flow. For example, automating order to cash with RPA through Carixa monitors your receivables to anticipate or determine what needs to be done and then does it. No longer will your staff need to manually navigate to customer or carrier sites and log on, search, download, cut, paste, and print and file data or documents.
More Uses For RPA
90% of routine manual work can be automated
- Automatically Upload / Download documents and data with retailer vendor portals when needed without manual intervention.
- Pre-Deduction Claims Resolution - Monitor and acquire pre-deduction notices for resolution before they are deducted.
- Deduction-Credit Memo Reconciliation - Acquire claim, rebate, and return detail from customer and processing centers and reconcile the claims with receiving data and your credit memos.
- Reconcile Line Item Level Data - Reconcile receiving vs. debit memo and invoice detail and issue a debit/credit memo or A/P transaction.
- Proofs of Delivery – When invoices are past due, acquire proof of deliveries (POD) from the carrier and transmit them to the customer for payment.
- Skipped Invoice Intervention - Identify skipped invoices proactively and submit an invoice copy and acquire a POD.
- Cash Flow Forecaster - Monitor customer payment systems to verify upcoming payments and timing.
- Reseller Sales Tax Certificates - Acquire and update certificates, which are indexed, reviewed, scanned, and digitally stored.
- Digital imaging and Indexing - Downloads, then scan, index, and store documents from any source for access when needed.
- EDI Translation - Convert EDI data to your internal formats, codes, and custom forms.
- Appending - Documents downloaded and automatically attached to Invoices, Deductions, Contracts, or Workflow.
Improve your cash flow and profits
Reduce deduction processing time.
Accelerate the speed of processing.
Reduce processing costs by 90%.
Increase profits, eliminate unnecessary writeoffs.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today to arrange a no-obligation, no-sales pressure discussion!