Why is Returns Variance Reconciliation Automation Important?
The purpose of Returns Variance Reconciliation is to identify the detailed differences between retailer product return Debit Memos vs. the Credit Memos issued by the manufacturer for errors in RMA, SKU, NDC, Lot Number, Quantity, Serial Number, and Pricing. The objective of this matching and reconciliation process is to ensure that the amount claimed and deducted is correct.
Returns Debit Memo mistakes are the rule, not the exception, and for the manufacturer, this leads to a loss of profits.
Our automated debit memo vs. credit memo reconciliation is seamless as a daily process, or a one-off when you need a "global" settlement spanning many returns for a key customer.
- Carixa RPA BOTS retrieve and append data from ERP, carriers, and returns processing systems.
- Automated debit-credit matching and reconciliation are down to RMA, SKU, NDC, Lot, Price, and Date Parameters.
- Differences are charged back or expensed according to configurable rules and policies.
- Excess deductions are charged back and entered into workflow.
- Actionable, detailed variance reporting is available.
- Our services are scalable to any scope.
- We handle the configuration for a lightning-fast implementation, usually 2-4 weeks.
Benefits of Automated Returns Reconciliation
- Daily matching, processing, and reconciliation keeps your A/R clean and auditable.
- Friction-free, tedious manual labor is elliminated.
- Ensure that returns are within your policies and the RMA.
- Recover excessive deductions for profit instead of writing them off as an expense.