Smyyth/Creditek offers credit-to-cash services to support the entire revenue lifecycle, driving reduced working capital, accelerating cash flow and increasing profits.
We’ll help you reduce operating costs with top-tier subject matter expertise, combined with best-in-class proprietary technology built especially for BPO and the needs of mid-market to very large enterprises. Our services include Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) for all related functions, short-term “cure” projects, management consulting, and our extraordinary SaaS software, Carixa ™.
We are a full service accounts receivable, deduction management and collection management firm with decades of experience in most industries, combining proprietary software, effective processes, with expert USA staff and management.
LIBERATING CASH. All companies have cash tied up in stagnant accounts receivable, in many cases “frozen” in place due to collection systems that do not effectively drive or prioritize collection action, and due to unresolved disputes and deductions accumulating in aging buckets. Solvable problems include:
- Inability to tie the collection strategy with your cash flow needs.
- Inability to start the collection process early enough, or not getting to all the accounts on a regular basis.
- Inability to identify or focus on the customers that need priority; for example, the high risk, or chronic late payers. This creates a continuing problem.
REDUCING REVENUE DILUTION. The revenue and profit diluting effects of customer deductions are material to your profits (in many industries over 5% of sales), but often overlooked and considered an unsolvable “cost of doing business”. While deductions cannot be eliminated entirely, they can be materially reduced with a proactive strategy enabled by systems that deliver actionable information and drive the research and resolution process.
- A material percentage of deductions are wrong, either entirely or partially, and should be repaid by the customer. Simple examples include invalid cash discounts, returns with incorrect pricing or quantities, invalid shortage claims, or inapplicable promotional deals. Consider that we often find that up to 50% of the post-audit claims we challenge-audit can be determined invalid.
- Inability to carefully and promptly audit disputes and deductions means that you can’t identify the root causes of the errors, which means they will continue as a chronic profit losses.
- Not having a system that ties together the documents, research and follow-up with corporate strategy and collection policies means that many incorrect deductions will never be repaid.
OPERATIONS STREAMLINING. While the objective is to drive cash flow and profit improvement by handling credit and accounts receivable functions better, when combined with outstanding automation, the result will also be that overhead may be reduced at the same time. Most corporate accounts receivable systems are effective at bookkeeping, but are not designed for production environments. So, we had to build our own software to
tie it all together for operations improvement. The potential impact of the right automation cannot be overstated, and our Carixa™ Platform has been designed with that objective. It is a end-to-end, powerful and customizable SaaS application that works with any system, and is easily and quickly implemented by our team (no consultants required).
- Carixa enables the integration of your strategy, priorities and plans with the actual work that needs to be done, so that staff is accountable for results.
- Carixa streamlines operations so that the right priorities are always in front of the right people, and nothing is overlooked.
- Carixa can incorporate data and documents from multiple systems, including Robotic Process Automation to automatically access customer documents and data and integrate them with internal work processes.
- Carixa can transform your “auto-cash” cash application and produce a 100% hit rate.
- Carixa can automate your entire revenue lifecycle from Credit Management through Electronic Invoice Presentment And Payment (EIPP).
You can reduce your DSO 20% or more
You can reduce your past dues by 40% or more
You can materially reduce your working capital needs
You can double your deduction recoveries
You can reduce your bad debts
You can reduce your overhead