Collection Training Workshops
Smyyth Collections works with middle market companies and the Fortune 500 as well, and has over 30 years experience in optimizing business -to-business collections, including Collection Workshops. We will present a custom tailored collection program for in-house collection departments, including prioritization and the “psychology” of collections to overcome collector call reluctance, handle objections, and improve negotiating results. Smyyth Collections, with our 30 years of experience, will help your business succeed and improve management of accounts receivable.
We are available for interactive, hands-on in-house training workshops at your facility, a meeting venue, or by webinar to help get your staff to optimum effectiveness: “Psychology” of Successful Collections“, which is very important to give employees a sense of confidence in picking up the phone and negotiating with business owners.
Federal Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) for collectors, to avoid lawsuits, fines and legal entanglements.
Please contact us for more information about our collection programs and seminars.
Collect your money faster
We developed our Collection Recovery Seminars because professionals like you asked for training to get them up to speed on the important issues that you confront on a daily basis. These seminars are filled with invaluable tips, how-to information and dos and don’ts. This intensive learning session covers everything.
These seminars will provide participants with the tools, techniques and professional skills needed to collect commercial accounts more effectively and by design, rather than by default, while building a lasting customer relationship and opportunity for future sales. If any part of your job involves collecting outstanding receivables and/or managing people who perform this critical business critical function, our customized collection workshops will be beneficial to your business and your cash flow goals.
Participants will learn listening, communication, and negotiating skills to remain confidently in control during the collection process and to collect more past due accounts more quickly.
What You’ll Learn
- Proven techniques for collecting more money quickly and easily.
- Strategies for getting accounts current while maintaining goodwill.
- Tips for getting prompt payments after just one call or meeting.
- Incredibly effective ways to overcome debtors’ excuses and complaints.
- Keys to building rapport so you’ll win debtors’ over to your way of thinking.
- Exactly what needs to be in a collection letter or email, and what should not be.
- How to protect yourself in cases of bankruptcy.
Who Should Attend
- New and mid-level Credit, Collection and Accounts Receivable Personnel
- Accounting Department and Customer Service if involved with collections