MANAGEMENT CONSULTING ORDER TO CASH OPERATIONS ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE LIFECYCLE REVENUE CYCLE OPTIMIZATION
Have you calculated the bottom-line impact of shortening the Order-to-Cash cycle and improving receivables turnover? Can best practices in credit and receivables management increase your profitability and cash flow and reduce needed working capital?
Our experience includes both domestic and offshore BPO operations and technology integration and optimization for cost reduction, quality improvement, and financial performance improvement.
- Reduce DSO, working capital and increase cash flow
- Increase collections using best practices, technology and training
- Reduce DDO by improving deduction processes
- Automate accounts receivable management
- Eliminate root causes of billing errors, deductions and disputes to improve profits
- Establish effective credit policies
- Mitigate risk with credit insurance, A/R puts and derivatives
- Vendor compliance
- Improve customer service and call center operations
Our consultants analyze the revenue cycle from beginning to end. In addition to applying best practices and resolving root causes, we implement metrics and coordinate efficiencies across departments, for improved quality and service as well as optimal overall performance.
- Customer service
- Credit policy
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash application
- Deduction process
- Vendor compliance
- A/R technology
In general, a project will have four phases, but we aim to implement quick “wins” as soon as identified, throughout the project cycle, to provide immediate dollars and cents payback, and to establish a sound basis for the longer-term initiatives
- Overview – to become familiar with your operation and the workflow by activity and function.
- Gap Analysis and Benchmarking – to quantify the $ potential for improvement by evaluating effectiveness of processes, as well as comparison with industry best practices.
- Implementation – will focus on changing limiting conditions, resources and presenting tangible results. We present a detailed written report, which would include key findings, specific recommendations, and next steps.
- Knowledge Transfer – the tools, concepts, and recommendations that are implemented during the project are passed on to your team for long-term continuity.
Our Consultants have operating backgrounds, and you will receive practical advice and achievable “best practices” recommendations. What makes Smyyth unique is that we not only understand the theory, we also have deep hands-on practical experience in the field. The revenue cycle abounds with opportunities to improve financial performance, including faster DSO and reducing the claims and disputes that eat away at your profits.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.