USA, Canada, Mexico & Central America
We understand the AR Collection Lifecycle, and whether you assign an account or an entire portfolio, we combine expertise, information, and state of the art technology to deliver superior results. We can assist you at any stage of the Accounts Receivable Lifecycle.
1. Clout. Smyyth is a national trade credit ratings agency, plus we have an exclusive affiliation with the Federation of Credit and Financial Professionals, which provides the debtor a strong incentive to pay their account.
2. Insight. Our Accelerated Collection Strategy™ (ACS) empowers our collection staff with business credit information from Smyyth CreditPay™ data on 17 million businesses, and 100 million payment histories. Other agencies rarely know more than the telephone number.
3. Action. Our collection professionals are led by industry veterans with comprehensive experience in the field. Special Agents are available for complex cases.
Our collection process delivers best-in-class results.
- The day of receipt, a manager reviews the claim, the CreditPay™ credit information, payment history; then develops the strategy, and assigns it to a professional Recovery Agent
- The Recovery Agent has access to the debtor's situation, i.e., owners, judgments, liens, credit cards, and payment habits.
- Collection action initiates within 24 hours of receipt of the claim.
- Accounts are reviewed weekly, with a critical review at 30 days, and escalated to Special Agents when required.
- If legal action is required, we select counsel for you from a experienced attorney network.
- We have an easy-to-use system for online reporting and updates.
Our experienced staff and our Accelerated Collection Strategy ensures you will receive the highest "netback" in the industry.
At Smyyth, we are committed to the very highest ethical standards maintaining your company's professional and public image while meeting all of your collection requirements. We have earned the Commercial Law League Certification.